DARE DARE

Beautiful.

Need I say more? Flashes like these are hard to come by, and yours pretty much moved me to tears. The quality of the animation didn't matter. It was the message behind it...it was just...so...omg. Idunno how to describe it, but it was great.

Being One - Episode 2 Being One - Episode 2

God DAMN!

I SWEAR TO GOD!!! If any person with heart problems plays this game, they WILL have a heart attack. When that goddamn thing flew out of the vent, I had an EXTREME adrenal rush and instinctively punched the computer screen. (LMAO). Luckily, it wasn't serious, I just bruised the shit out of my knuckles. If i had goddamn scanned that room before I opened the vent, I would've seen that it said need more blood on the floor....DAMN YOU FOR MAKING SUCH A SCARY GAME! And it's a freaking 2D point-and-click at that. Even 3D games of the highest quality don't scare me this bad. DAMN YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME, and yet? At the same time, bless you. I've needed a good thrill for a long time, and you provided just that. Thank you, and I can't wait for the next installment.

PS-Walkthrough ftw! XD

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it ;-)

{B.A.B.} For the Fallen Ones {B.A.B.} For the Fallen Ones

I AM WITH YOU MAN!

Truly has emotion in it, absolutely great piece.

blackattackbitch responds:

For...every one....of my friends....my family...my 2 beatiful daughters...my only son...and my loving wife *sniffles*...I SHALL SLAY A THOUSAND OF THEIR MEN!!!!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it!

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

Another WIP? I call this another masterpiece :D

Soulero - beat is coming remix Soulero - beat is coming remix

Nice!

Just great, nothing more to say.

Soulero responds:

Thanks

Darkrown Darkrown

Lol...

...I'm not much of a Pokemon fan, but I remember having that one. It didn't look all great in-game, but looking at this picture, it looks epic. Real nice, bud. :D