View Profile ProjectStormForce

All 112 Audio Reviews

111 w/ Responses

Dude.

Orgasmic DNB loop FTW! :D

Not to rain on your parade but...

This wasn't really a remix...you just kinda took the song and edited it. And not even all of it, just parts of it at that. I give you a 3/5 and a 5/10 just because the echo was pretty XD.

WTF

What in the name of the foresaken HELLS is this supposed to be? And no, I won't let you play in the rain. I'll happily let you drown in the rain though....Like my vote said, I hope you die in a fire.

renzoantwan responds:

Lol! Well thanks for your honesty! Just got to go and do it better!

Wow!

I've never heard DNB like this before, and I'm liking it. 5/5, 10/10 definitely. Good luck going forward, mate! ^.^

UltimaTricksta responds:

Heh, thanks dude!

Holy crap...

DUDE! Are you serious...This sounds so proffessional, it's like an actual heavy metal band. I have 3 things to say.

1: After hearing this song, Chuck Norris wet his pants.
2:This song is too epic to be put into words.
3:You have got to grab a label from somewhere, bro. With that talent, you'll score big.

Good luck going forward! :D

-PSF

Excellent!

My personal favorite. I can almost smell flowers, orchids, roses, and all the rest. Their beautiful smells blend with your beautiful melodies. Absolutely godly. Must be one of your best works yet.

(Congrats on top 5, by the way! ^_^)

Absolute Respect.

10/10, 5/5, wish I could give it more. The sound of rain and slight wind throughout the song keeps with the title. The rest, well, is just stunning. You never go below our expectations, F-777. I must say, all your past work has been great, your current work is amazing, and I'll place money that all your music to come will be even better. Cheers, my friend! (Just so you know, Mountain Flowers is my personal favorite from you. ^_^)

PS-Imsrykoed, you are an absolute IDIOT. F-777 is one the best, if not the best, audio artists on this site. So just watch who you diss, before you get blackmailed. kthx.

DJ Stormy @ProjectStormForce