lol an house song lol an house song

Melody.

It's nice :D

So is the chord progression.
Good song!

Y tankzz you lol!

[S_Rock] Paquette [S_Rock] Paquette

Great job!

Expected nothing less.

S-Rock responds:

Thank you :) I had to vote myself a 3 so the score wouldn't be a 5/5 or even close to it cause I know a bomb is about to blow up on this track... a Zero bomb that is.... *Sigh* Fucking newgrounds......

Castle Crashin' The Song Castle Crashin' The Song

Holy CRAP!

So DavidOrr's 4 Brave Champions was in itself an absolutely amazing orchestral/epic song that left me going O_O at the end. But now you added some drums and really good vocals. This is true #1 Top Scoring material right here. Major props, I want more like it.

Anthouse21 responds:

Thanks man i really appreciate that, So far i been getting low scores but hopefully that changes. But if u want more like it, what game i should write about?

Choir Test Choir Test

Yet again.

Good as ever!

[S_Rock] Anthem of the Feared [S_Rock] Anthem of the Feared

Speechless.

Now I see that this is really is your take on hip-hop. It's dark, it's sexy, and it's awesome.

5/5, 10/10, fav'd.

Great name, by the way, it really shows the mood of the song.

Thanks :D I'm glad you liked it

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

Whoooaaa.

Trippy good feelings with this one. Loved it from the start to the beginning, and am going to keep listening to it as long as I'm on my computer for the rest of tonight.

5/5, 10/10, fav'd. Congratulations on a well-deserved Top 5 spot.

NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Exceptid.

His disses were insanely powerful. All out verbal rape coming out of his mouth. Gloine just wasn't doing as good, but he was still alright.

"You're a pussy, I could tell by your ovaries! (dayum!)" That won it for me.

Final verdict = Exceptid

PS - His battle versus Murdaa was honestly one of the best I have ever heard in my life.

Origin (WiP) Origin (WiP)

FIRST!

You never fail to disappoint.

*This is seriously insane. You submitted this less than a minute ago lmfao)

Prodigal responds:

Jesus Christ, you ALWAYS get the first review. It's like, you have ProdDar (Prodigal radar) and whenever I submit something you always get the first comment in before someone can sweep it up xD

Anyways, thanks!

Battlefield - Short version Battlefield - Short version

Huh?

The song was pretty good, but that cello...there's an EXACT same cello, same notes and sound and everything on another song I've heard here on the Audio Portal: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/285427

Maverlyn responds:

Erm... either you sent me the wrong link or the file was removed..

tho i wuld'nt be suprised if it used the same tools i do.